RenQuip adopt a leadership
approach to Quality, Health and Safety and the Environment (QHSE) and this is
embedded in our culture, which creates a focus on all employees being
accountable for the safety of both themselves and others around them.
RenQuip Ltd is a provider of specialist equipment solutions to the energy services sector and will strive to exceed our client’s expectations by providing them with quality products and services safely, and with due regard to the environment, therefore our aim is to:
In pursuit of our goal of zero harm to people and material, including zero impact from our operations and activities on the community in which we operate, and minimise harm to the environment. We expect all our employees:
• To maintain safety alertness in all our daily activities.
• To take the initiative to talk with others about possible unsafe behaviours and situations, and offer to help them find a safer way to do things.
• To be actively involved in, and contribute to, RenQuip’s safety culture program.
• To report all work-related injuries, illnesses, safety events and exposures as soon as they are known.
• To apply the same workplace principles for safety, health and environment when outside of work.
• To report to work capable of maintaining the focus and attention to work safely.
• To understand the hazards and risks associated with our work and workplace, and follow all applicable procedures and rules.
• To practice appropriate levels of housekeeping.
• To be prepared to effectively respond to environmental, health and safety incidents and emergency situations.
• To work to applicable standards at all times including ISO45001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and comply with all current applicable legislation.
RenQuip Ltd will achieve these aims and meet our business objectives through the review and continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System, internal communication, competent and professional supervision, and the ongoing training and development of all our personnel.