Hydraulic Flange Alignment Tool
The AT9K is a hydraulic flange
alignment tool designed for medium
and large flanges that is used to
- Linear misalignment (when the axis of the two flanges are not aligned)
- Rotational misalignment (when the axis of the flanges are aligned but the bolt holes are not).
The AT9K can produce a maximum reaction alignment force of 90kN (9T) when the maximum hydraulic pressure of 10,000psi (700Bar) is applied to the tool.
🟩 Tool weight: 14.5Kg (32.0lbs)
🟩 No external anchor points or rigging required.
🟩 Can be used to prevent misalignment during flange joint maintenance.
🟩 Bearings rated to provide overload warning.
🟩 100% Load/Pressure tested and certified.
Prevents gasket pinching during flange joint assembly.
🟩 High durability High Quality low Maintenance design.
🟩 Supplied with pressure rated and capacity matched pump for safety.
🟩 Robust Moulded Case for easy transportation and
Kit Weight : 26Kg (57.3lbs)
Kit Dims.: 920mm x 510mm x 210mm
(36.2” x 20.1” x 8.3”)
Tool Weight: 14.5Kg (32.0lbs)
Tool Dims.: 100mm x 230mm x 540mm
(3.9” x 9.1” x 21.3”)
Product Ordering Code: AT9K
- 1 x AT9 Tool
- 1 x 10,000psi (700 Bar) Hydraulic Sealed Hand Pump
- 1 x 10,000psi (700 Bar) Hydraulic Hose 2.1M long
- 1 x 10,000psi (700 Bar) Hydraulic Gauge
- 1 x Ratchet and Strap
- 1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Robust Moulded Carry Case